The holidays are fast approaching and if your children are writing their holiday wish lists you may be wondering if there are reasons to own a trampoline. If your children have played on one at a friends’ house or if they jump on trampolines at school, you may decide to invest in an in ground trampoline as a way to have an “experience” gift that you and your family can all enjoy together.
- Being on an inground trampoline encourages family togetherness and it also gives you and your family a fun way to get out of doors and have a fun activity you can all have together.
- Jumping on a trampoline is easy on your bones and joints. Even if you have back or knee or hip issues, you still may enjoy exercise and fun on a trampoline. Ask your doctor before you start jumping on a trampoline to make certain you are healthy enough for that.
- An inground trampoline is great for literally all ages. From young children (with adult supervision) to moms, dads, aunt, uncles and grandparents — everyone can jump on an inground trampoline and have fun and build memories.
- If you’re looking to lose weight or to maintain your weight, jumping on a trampoline can help you do just that. When you jump on a trampoline for at least twenty minutes a day, you can lose weight and build your leg muscles and even your core — depending on the type of exercise you do while on the inground trampoline. Jumping on an inground trampoline will also help build lung strength and increase the oxygen that rushes through your system and this can help improve your cardiac health.
- Jumping on an inground trampoline — also known as a rebounding exercise — will help balance and posture. As we age we can sometimes lose our balance, but jumping on an inground trampoline can help you with your posture and that can help prevent any trip or fall accidents.
If an inground trampline is on your family’s wish list this holiday season or if a birthday is coming around, now is the right time to start researching your inground trampoline purchase today!